I have been paying more attention to twitter of late and through the click link fests that inevitably follow any prolonged time on twitter I have found some cool things in the interwebs. These are nuggets of gold anyone can use to help shift their thinking and get the creative juices flowing. Have a read and a think, then get back to work.
- Buddhist Economics: Short term vs long term vs the *universal* term view. http://t.co/YyMRU7L
- Research shows urban brains behave differently to rural ones.http://j.mp/mrGD4e
- New book: Ethnographies of the Videogame by Helen Thornham http://j.mp/ijF88s —->Ethnographies of the videogame?? That was going to be the title of my masterpiece
- Brilliant. For anyone in, or considering — here’s a visual guide to a Ph.D. http://bit.ly/kfhyD5
- Blog about the lego experience wheelhttp://experiencematters.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/legos-building-block-for-good-experiences/
- “Tribes have flags. You see the flag, you know it’s that specific tribe.”http://www.basdebaar.com/flags-4780.html